http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=cialis-generico-en-mexico Professional Installation Recommended!
Visit the Getting Started page for assistance!
go to link Note: You will need to purchase the Pickit3 programmer interface (~$50, part number PG164130) to re-program these units yourself.
- 5 12v inputs, 28 switched ground outputs
- Show mode stays synced for MUCH longer than before!
- Sequential turn signals
- One module controls up to two turn signals!
- Parking/running lights on/off animation
- Switchback parking light control (optional)
- Built-in parking light dimming for taillights (optional)
- Brake light control or High-beam dimmer capability
- Vehicle on/off animation
- Up to two looping show modes, triggered by a 12v switch
- Self-calibrating turn signal timing to car’s flasher unit
- 3 turns, 1 touch feature added to any car
- Reprogrammable after install! (Simply extend programming pins out of housing)
- Extremely low power drain while in operation, sleep mode when idle
- Comes with default programming, or completely customizable using our software!
- Ultra small form factor!
- Made in the USA
follow url Minimal experience with retrofitting, soldering, and working with LEDs/resistors required. Headlight/taillight in most cases must be opened to gain direct access to LEDs, to install our sequencer. LEDs, headlights, or taillights are all sold separately.